The mechanical construction of centrifugal blowers provides maximum efficiency with minimum conveying. The fans are manufactured using aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel of various grades. All the fans are tested for performance as per IS 4894 standard. The highlighting features of these centrifugal blowers are:
- Range from 100 CFM. to 300000 CFM and pressure range up to 1300 MM WG.
- The fans are available in direct drive and V belt drive arrangement.
- Direct drive impeller is supported by the two ball bearings and is directly mount on the motor shaft and shaft is driven with V belt.
- Centrifugal fan impellers are dynamically and statically balanced after fabrication.
- Cast Iron hub is bolted to the Impeller.
We offer a range of axial fans that are used for air conditioning, industrial ventilation and fumes. These axial fans are fabricated from mild steel plates and have been provided with foot mounting arrangements and flange on both ends that facilities installation of the fan. The highlighting features of these axial fans are :
- 1000 to 70000 CFM capacity and pressure range up to 60 MM WG .In single stage and as well as in multistage construction.
- The dynamically balanced impeller of axial flow fan is manufactured using mild steel and aluminum alloy.
- The induction type standard A.C. motors are provided with squirrel cage appropriate for temperature up to 40úc. Also, motors and flame proofs vapors tight can be supplied on if required by the client.
- Ball or ball roller bearing has been used.
- We have supplied two types of arrangement that is direct drive arrangement or v-belt drive arrangement.
- The motor is mounted on outside of the casting and shaft is driven with V-belts.
- Impeller has been mounted directly on a separate motor shaft with the help of two ball bearing and plume blocks and have been placed inside the casting.
- Fan is suitable for air, up to temperature of 70 C.
- V - Belt drive arrangement for the temperature between 70 and 160 and are equipped with special high temperature lubricated ball bearings.
We manufacture quality range of industrial fans which include ID fans, FD fans and SA fans. These industrial fans have been delivered in various industries due their striking features such as:
- Operating efficiency.
- Low energy consumption.
- Quality air delivered.
- Quality inspected as per the standard codes.
The roof exhausters that we offer control the temperature and humidity of the air within a building. Extensive duct-work is required for most air pollution technologies. We have been providing rugged, cost effective duct-work for many years. We can provide duct-work to your specifications and can design a duct system to correspond with the system you already have in your facility. Roof exhausters also help in providing fresh air for occupants, smoke control and maintaining pressure relationships between spaces.
Multi Cyclone Dust Collectors:
The multi cyclone dust collectors that we offer are designed with the help of latest technology. We offer a range of multi cyclone dust collectors, which are used for removing particulate from in-plant air economically and efficiently. The dust-laden air enters into the cyclone tangentially and the force of the centrifugal shifts the particulate against the cone wall, out of the air stream, to a storage area, this way the clean air exhausts out of the cyclone.
Our multi cyclone dust collectors finds application for:
- Powder Coating.
- Metal Dust.
- Chemical & Pesticides.
- Plastics, Foundry.
- Carbon Processing.
- Grain Handling.
- Cement, etc.
The design of the multi cyclone dust collectors integrates a helix into the inner cylinder, which minimizes inlet turbulence that is common with conventional cyclones and accelerates the creation of the centrifugal air flow.
A greater centrifugal airflow improves the separation of particles and boosts the collection efficiency. These have application in biomass fueled combustion plants as well as coal fired boiler plants where there is requirement for cleaning of smoke gases. These multi cyclone dust collectors can be customized as per the client requirements.
We offer a quality range of exhaust systems that are used essentially in forgings units and paint booth system. These fume exhaust systems helps in eliminating waste exhaust fumes and gases away from a controlled combustion inside an engine or stove. The highlighting features of our fume exhaust systems are:
- The construction of the exhaust is in compliance with international quality standard.
- Less maintenance required.
- Longer working life.
- Enhanced efficiency.
Air Washer Units:
We manufacture and supply a range of air washer units that is used in textile factories, offices and stadiums. The most important advantages of our air washer units are:
- It has a simple structure.
- It has less maintenance.
- This machine uses less electricity than after air makers, chiller and package unit.
- It helps in the cleaning of the air.
- Increases the humidity.
- Decreases the temperature in summer.
We supply two types of man coolers i.e. pedestal and tubular types. Both the types of man coolers are quality tested as per the specified standard code. The highlighting features of these man coolers are:
- Pedestal man cooler is fabricated of cast aluminum alloy. The impeller is fitted to cast iron base and has been mounted on steel columns and. coupled directly to the motor on iron base.
- Tubular coolers consist of impeller that is manufactured using cast aluminum alloy coupled on motor shaft. The motor with impeller assemble is mounted in a tubular cradle.
- Also, there is a provision to adjust the angle of air.
The cyclone dust collectors that we offer are designed with the help of latest technology. We offer a range of single, twin & quad cyclone dust collectors, which are used for removing particulate from in-plant air economically and efficiently. The dust-laden air enters into the cyclone tangentially and the force of the centrifugal shifts the particulate against the cone wall, out of the air stream, to a storage area, this way the clean air exhausts out of the cyclone.
We manufacture bag filters made from the best raw materials like mild steel that is treated to prevent rusting. In addition to mild steel we also manufacture them in different materials like SS/PVC/FRP Lined and can be customized in choice of colors. Our premium bag filters are extensively used to remove particulate materials from general ventilation air. By this process the customer is able to recover important products from different processes of production. These bag filters are used for collecting dust and controlling pollution.
- It is mainly for high pressure air for Burners, Furnaces, Ovens etc.
- All blowers are statically dynamically balanced for better operation.
- Wide section of backward curved & radial tip designs for induced draught applications for boilers from 1 TPH to 100 TPH.
- Fans are custom built and blades are hard faced to withstand erosion.
- In this system the scrubbing liquid comes into contact with Exhaust system containing fumes / pollutants / dust particles.
- Different design depending upon the nature and application, operation, characteristics of fume / dust.
- Packed column, static column, venturi type etc are a few types in our range of manufacture.
- Ventury scrubber for scrubbing of pollutant flue gas exhaust.
Pressure Axial Flow Fans:
- These fans are suitable for fan handling appliances with clean, dusty or humid air and fumes size ranging from 300MM Dia to 1600 MM Dia and with capacity ranges from 1000CMH to 2,00,000 CHM.
- Fixed cast Aluminium Blades and variable pitch cast Aluminium. Blades for different selection and applications.
Centrifugal Fan with Guide Vane:
- A typical inlet guide vane is illustrated here, where precise control of flow and pressure is anticipated.
- Power adding is a added advantage.
- Flow upto 1,00,000 CMH and motor power upto 100 HP.
Impeller For Limit Load:
- We have in our range SISW & DIDW with flow upto 1,00,000 CMH widely used for ventilation, pressurization, drying applications etc.
- The manufacturing range upto 100HP motor.
- Various material of Construction which includes MS/ SS/ PP FRP/ FRP etc.
Low Pressure Centrifugal Fan:
- High Volume, Low Pressure centrifugal fan. We have in our range SISW and DIDW with flow upto 1,00,000 CMH widely used for ventilation, pressurization, Drying applications etc.
- The manufacturing range upto 100HP motor fan.
- Various material of construction like MS/ SS / PP FRP / FRP etc.